Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bonding Fun


My babies love to hang out in our master bedroom, they don't have any toys in my room but they simply love it. I love one of the things that they often play in our room.... What they like to do is building up walls, using pillows to 'protect' themselves against monster! Sometimes I pretend to be one coz I love to see how they protect each other! Hahaha....


At times, they call it their secret place. Some days, only L & Beanie are allowed to be inside or Z & Beanie or the 3 of them. And if I'm lucky, I get to sit in too!  No matter what, Beanie is the little 'boss' who decides who will be there. LZ dote on their little brother and often give in to him.

I love the way the way they work together to put up the pillows.....
I love the way they try to squeeze everyone in....
I love the way they giggle when they 'fight' off their monster mommy....
I love to see them 'whispering' their secret plan..... Yes, I can hear them but I always pretend that I know nothing of their secrets.
I simply love the way they bond with each other.....

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies