Friday, May 27, 2011

7

26th May 2011

That's the number of stitches he had on his eye brow....  I wish I could turn back the clock....  I wish I could take over the pain.....  I wish this had not happen...

Little Beanie fell from the bench at home... I was busied preparing dinner, LZ was doing their own stuffs and it happened...

We rushed him to the nearby clinic to stop the bleeding as I thought the doc could do the job.  Didn't expect that he needed stitching.  I was pissed with the nurse!  She wanted me to queue!!!!  Can't she sees that my boy was bleeding?

Rushed to the hospital and he was immediately sent to the doc.  I asked doc if it's possible to glue it but doc said the cut was too deep and needed stitching.   It was heart wrenching to see what he had to go through...   Even though he was strapped, the nurse couldn't hold him down, I had to help.  Can you imagine that?  Hurt so much that I had to be one of them to hold him down...

Doc was struggling to stitch him and he doesn't seemed that experience.  If I had known earlier, I would asked for a more experienced one.

I'm so sorry baby....  That you have to go through this at such a young age...  Please forgive me...

I am such a lousy mommy!!!!   Z fractured 3 times and now my little baby has stitches on his eye brow!!!!!

 pic taken this evening, 27th May 2011... 

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies