Friday, December 09, 2011

Hong Kong Day 4 - Avenue Of Stars & Shopping

Day 4 - 4th Dec 2011

We started the day out slightly late today and had a very early lunch at one of the 茶餐厅.  Thereafter, we did some shopping.
Blur me arrange to go 庙街 in the afternoon, obviously all the stalls were closed. At least we got to see it in the day light! Haha!
We headed to Avenue Of Star in the afternoon.  We decided to give the lighting effects a miss coz all of us wanted to go for shopping.  'Bribed' the kids with toys and yummy food and they were fine with it.  Actually they do prefer shopping!  Haha...
Weather was fantastic!  We had an enjoyable time strolling, looking out for handprints and munching too.
And running around as well.
Love this shot L took for us.
Love my new camera.  A good opportunity for me to capture these shots of my babies and to practice my skills (not that I have any, haha!)






A lovely shot of Beanie kissing Z.  They were eating chocolate and then he kissed him.  So lovely isn't it?
After shopping at some malls, we headed to 女人街.
My babies waited patiently while we shop for our stuffs.  A fruitful day for us, especially for them.  

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies