Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SYF 2012 - Central Judging Of Chinese Orchestra

*So sorry my boy...  Mommy missed your very first performance.  But I know you do understand it. *

Early this morning daddy sent Z to school.  His FIRST participation in the SYF!  My boy seemed cool about it but he was not at all.  He was very nervous but at the same time looked forward to it (he told me that).

I was late to the hall.  Thus, I could only watch the performance from the screen.  I will talk about it in my next post.  This post is specially for my boy..
That's my boy!  In the so called tux!  And with his 二胡!  He looked so charming and handsome!  Wished I could smile more to you on that day but I couldn't...
He was stunned when I told him the news...  And we had to rush off...  Leaving behind his team and teachers.
I'm so sorry baby...  I hope 2 years later when you take part again, scenario will be different.  It will be a joyous occasion.   Nevertheless, I'm so proud of you!  I'm sure your team did well today

2 comments:

Karmeleon said...

Happened to see this post while trawling the internet. Ah... love watching the kids perform at whatever event.

Karmeleon said...

And your boy plays the erhu - just like mine! ;D

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies