Sunday, June 03, 2012

I'm One Lucky Mommy!

Have been running high fever since yesterday...  And daddy is out of town to Germany.  During times like this, I feel especially emo and feel so blessed.

My older ones help me take care of their little brother, attend to all his needs. The keep him occupied so I can nap.  And last night, little one fell asleep without me tugging him in.  My older ones cleared table, shower and went to bed.  Bliss.... 

After everyone sleep, Z came over to sleep with me.  That's what he does whenever daddy out of town.   Poor boy didn't sleep well last night.  He woke up many times to check on me.  I feel like a baby..

This morning, they prepared breakfast for themselves and let me continue with my sleep.  So sweet isn't it? Thank you Babies!  You guys rock!  And I am so proud to be your mommy! Love you all always!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies