Wednesday, August 08, 2012

National Day Celebration & L's First Outing

LZ celebrated National Day in school.  L also performed with the choir today..

Here's their OOTD!
Today is also the FIRST time my girl went out with her friends, without any adults.  They celebrated Kevin's birthday.  I wasn't very keen to let her go as I knew once I agreed, there will be more to come.  I admit I was selfish, I didn't want her to grow up too fast..
I gave in coz partly because I knew who they were and Kevin has been her classmate since P1.  They are a bunch of nice kids... But I didn't let her out of my sight for too long.  I 'coincidentally' bumped into them twice with my 2 boys.  Hehe... I just want to make sure they are doing ok and not making a scene at the mall.  Typical mother, isn't it?

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies